For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Sodium azide, 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa. The detection limit for Resistin is approximately 2.5ng/lane under non-reducing and reducing conditions.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionHormone that seems to suppress insulin ability to stimulate glucose uptake into adipose cells. Potentially links obesity to diabetes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in fatty tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the resistin/FIZZ family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Adipose tissue specific secretory factor antibody
- Adipose tissue-specific secretory factor antibody
- ADSF antibody
Anti-Resistin antibody images
References for Anti-Resistin antibody (ab119501)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"