For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberMM0528-9F28
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
- FunctionHormone that seems to suppress insulin ability to stimulate glucose uptake into adipose cells. Potentially links obesity to diabetes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in fatty tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the resistin/FIZZ family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Adipose tissue specific secretory factor antibody
- Adipose tissue-specific secretory factor antibody
- ADSF antibody
References for Anti-Resistin antibody [MM0528-9F28] (ab89923)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"