For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1/62500.
- FunctionMay be involved in neuroendocrine secretion or in membrane trafficking in neuroendocrine cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in neural and neuroendocrine tissues and cell cultures derived therefrom. Expression of isoform RTN1-C is strongly correlated with neuronal differentiation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 reticulon domain.
modificationsIsoforms RTN1-A and RTN1-B are phosphorylated.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Neuroendocrine specific protein antibody
- Neuroendocrine-specific protein antibody
- NSP antibody
Anti-Reticulon 1 antibody images
Western blot - Reticulon 1 antibody (ab83048)
References for Anti-Reticulon 1 antibody (ab83048)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"