For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab28141? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28141 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Wang F et al. Rlim-Dependent and -Independent Pathways for X Chromosome Inactivation in Female ESCs. Cell Rep 21:3691-3699 (2017).
- Loos F et al. Xist and Tsix Transcription Dynamics Is Regulated by the X-to-Autosome Ratio and Semistable Transcriptional States. Mol Cell Biol 36:2656-2667 (2016).
- Chelmicki T et al. MOF-associated complexes ensure stem cell identity and Xist repression. Elife 3:e02024 (2014).
- Peitz M et al. Cell-permeant recombinant Nanog protein promotes pluripotency by inhibiting endodermal specification. Stem Cell Res 12:680-9 (2014).
- Slater JA et al. Stress-induced enzyme activation primes murine embryonic stem cells to differentiate toward the first extraembryonic lineage. Stem Cells Dev 23:3049-64 (2014).
- MacArthur BD et al. Nanog-dependent feedback loops regulate murine embryonic stem cell heterogeneity. Nat Cell Biol 14:1139-47 (2012).
- Kim JD et al. Rex1/Zfp42 as an epigenetic regulator for genomic imprinting. Hum Mol Genet 20:1353-62 (2011).
- Rezende NC et al. Rex1 (Zfp42) null mice show impaired testicular function, abnormal testis morphology, and aberrant gene expression. Dev Biol 356:370-82 (2011).
- Wang G et al. The effects of DNA methyltransferase inhibitors and histone deacetylase inhibitors on digit regeneration in mice. Regen Med 5:201-20 (2010).
- Scotland KB et al. Analysis of Rex1 (zfp42) function in embryonic stem cell differentiation. Dev Dyn 238:1863-77 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"