For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab28141? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28141 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Loos F et al. Xist and Tsix Transcription Dynamics Is Regulated by the X-to-Autosome Ratio and Semistable Transcriptional States. Mol Cell Biol 36:2656-2667 (2016).
- Chelmicki T et al. MOF-associated complexes ensure stem cell identity and Xist repression. Elife 3:e02024 (2014).
- Peitz M et al. Cell-permeant recombinant Nanog protein promotes pluripotency by inhibiting endodermal specification. Stem Cell Res 12:680-9 (2014).
- Slater JA et al. Stress-induced enzyme activation primes murine embryonic stem cells to differentiate toward the first extraembryonic lineage. Stem Cells Dev 23:3049-64 (2014).
- MacArthur BD et al. Nanog-dependent feedback loops regulate murine embryonic stem cell heterogeneity. Nat Cell Biol 14:1139-47 (2012).
- Kim JD et al. Rex1/Zfp42 as an epigenetic regulator for genomic imprinting. Hum Mol Genet 20:1353-62 (2011).
- Rezende NC et al. Rex1 (Zfp42) null mice show impaired testicular function, abnormal testis morphology, and aberrant gene expression. Dev Biol 356:370-82 (2011).
- Wang G et al. The effects of DNA methyltransferase inhibitors and histone deacetylase inhibitors on digit regeneration in mice. Regen Med 5:201-20 (2010).
- Scotland KB et al. Analysis of Rex1 (zfp42) function in embryonic stem cell differentiation. Dev Dyn 238:1863-77 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"