For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab87314 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to RFC3 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended. Epitope exposure with tris-EDTA pH9.0 buffer will enhance staining.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThe elongation of primed DNA templates by DNA polymerase delta and epsilon requires the action of the accessory proteins proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) and activator 1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the activator 1 small subunits family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- A1 38 kDa subunit antibody
- Activator 1 38 kDa subunit antibody
- Activator 1 subunit 3 antibody
Anti-RFC3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RFC3 antibody (ab87314)
ab87314, at 1/250 dilution, staining RFC3 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human colon carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Detection: DAB staining.
References for Anti-RFC3 antibody (ab87314)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"