For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RGL1 antibody
See all RGL1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to RGL1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 2-110 of Human RGL1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceRGL1 (Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator-like 1) is a putative guanine nucleotide exchange factor involved in Ras and Ral signaling pathways as a downstream effector protein.
- KIAA0959 antibody
- Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator like 1 antibody
- RalGDS like 1 antibody
Anti-RGL1 antibody images
IHC-P - RGL1 antibody (ab57390)
RGL1 antibody (ab57390) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human colon.
Western blot - RGL1 antibody (ab57390)
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
RGL1 antibody (ab57390) at 1ug/lane + A-431 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-RGL1 antibody (ab57390)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"