For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RGL2 antibody
See all RGL2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to RGL2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: PGASDCRIIR VQMELGEDGS VYKSILVTSQ DKAPSVISRV LKKNNRDSAV ASEYELVQLL PGERELTIPA SANVFYAMDG ASHDFLLRQR RRSSTATPGV , corresponding to amino acids 644-743 of Human RGL2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable guanine nucleotide exchange factor. Putative effector of Ras and/or Rap. Associates with the GTP-bound form of Rap 1A and H-Ras in vitro.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 Ras-associating domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
Information by UniProt
- GDS related protein antibody
- HKE1.5 antibody
- KE1.5 antibody
Anti-RGL2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"