For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RGP1 family.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0258 antibody
- Retrograde Golgi transport protein RGP1 homolog antibody
- Rgp1 antibody
Anti-RGP1 antibody images
Western blot - RGP1 antibody (ab113922)
Lane 1 : Anti-RGP1 antibody (ab113922) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-RGP1 antibody (ab113922) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human heart tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human heart tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RGP1 antibody (ab113922)
ab113922, at 5 µg/ml, staining RGP1 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-RGP1 antibody (ab113922)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"