For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RGP1 antibody
See all RGP1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RGP1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
17 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of the human RGP1.
- Positive control
- Human heart tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RGP1 family.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0258 antibody
- Retrograde Golgi transport protein RGP1 homolog antibody
- Rgp1 antibody
Anti-RGP1 antibody images
Western blot - RGP1 antibody (ab69798)
Lane 1 : Anti-RGP1 antibody (ab69798) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-RGP1 antibody (ab69798) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human heart tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human heart tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 46 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RGP1 antibody (ab69798)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"