For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RGS13 antibody
See all RGS13 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to RGS13
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
DESKRPPSNLTLEE-C , corresponding to N terminal amino acids 14-27 of Human RGS13 (NP_658912.1)
- Positive control
- Human Peripheral Blood Mononucleocyte lysate.
- General notes
Reported variants represent identical proteins: NP_002918.1, NP_658912.1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab85704 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Primary antibody notesReported variants represent identical proteins: NP_002918.1, NP_658912.1.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits signal transduction by increasing the GTPase activity of G protein alpha subunits thereby driving them into their inactive GDP-bound form. Binds to both G(i)-alpha and G(q)-alpha.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RGS domain.
Information by UniProt
- AL713991.1 antibody
- HGNC:9995 antibody
- MGC17173 antibody
Anti-RGS13 antibody images
References for Anti-RGS13 antibody (ab85704)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"