For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionInhibits signal transduction by increasing the GTPase activity of G protein alpha subunits thereby driving them into their inactive GDP-bound form. Binds to both G(i)-alpha and G(q)-alpha.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RGS domain.
Information by UniProt
- AL713991.1 antibody
- HGNC:9995 antibody
- MGC17173 antibody
Anti-RGS13 antibody images
Western blot - RGS13 antibody (ab97394)
Anti-RGS13 antibody (ab97394) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - RGS13 antibody (ab97394)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A549, using RGS13 antibody (ab97394) at 1/200 dilution. Lower image merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-RGS13 antibody (ab97394)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"