For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionFunctions as a specific ammonium transporter.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in kidney. Also detected in liver and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ammonium transporter (TC 2.A.49) family. Rh subfamily.
- Developmental stageFetally expressed by kidney and to a lower extent in liver.
- Cellular localizationBasolateral cell membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Ammonium transporter Rh type B antibody
- Rh family type B glycoprotein antibody
- Rh type B glycoprotein antibody
Anti-RHBG antibody images
References for Anti-RHBG antibody (ab102591)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"