For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RhD antibody
See all RhD primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RhD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 16-65 (WALTLEAALI LLFYFFTHYD ASLEDQKGLV ASYQVGQDLT VMAAIGLGFL) of Human RhD, isoform 2 (NP_001121163).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.Can be blocked with RhD peptide (ab216161). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be part of an oligomeric complex which is likely to have a transport or channel function in the erythrocyte membrane.
- Tissue specificityRestricted to tissues or cell lines expressing erythroid characters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ammonium transporter (TC 2.A.49) family. Rh subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Blood group Rh(D) polypeptide antibody
- Blood group--Rhesus system D polypeptide antibody
- CD240D antibody
References for Anti-RhD antibody (ab123028)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"