For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
- RelevanceRHOBTB3 is a member of the evolutionarily conserved RHOBTB subfamily of Rho GTPases. It is ubiquitous, highly expressed in neural and cardiac tissues, pancreas, placenta and testis.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus
- KIAA0878 antibody
- Rho related BTB domain containing 3 antibody
- Rho related BTB domain containing protein 3 antibody
- RHOBTB 3 antibody
Anti-RHOBTB3 antibody images
Western blot - RHOBTB3 antibody (ab68562)
All lanes : Anti-RHOBTB3 antibody (ab68562) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RHOBTB3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RHOBTB3 antibody (ab68562)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"