For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRegulates a signal transduction pathway linking plasma membrane receptors to the assembly of focal adhesions and actin stress fibers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rho family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Aplysia RAS-related homolog 9 antibody
- ARH 9 antibody
- ARH9 antibody
Anti-RHOC antibody images
References for Anti-RHOC antibody (ab85652)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"