For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionInvolved in endosome dynamics. May coordinate membrane transport with the function of the cytoskeleton. Participates in reorganization of actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityHeart, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, and pancreas and, with weaker intensity, in several other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rho family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ARHD antibody
- Ras homolog D antibody
- Ras homolog gene family member A antibody
Anti-RHOD antibody images
References for Anti-RHOD antibody (ab80537)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"