For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 1.0 µg/ml.
IP: Use at a concentration of 5 - 10 µg.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRegulates the GDP/GTP exchange reaction of the Rho proteins by inhibiting the dissociation of GDP from them, and the subsequent binding of GTP to them.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Rho GDI family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ARHGDIA antibody
- fa96g11 antibody
- GDIA 1 antibody
References for Anti-RhoGDI antibody (ab53850)
This product has been referenced in:
- Pescatore LA et al. Protein Disulfide Isomerase Is Required for Platelet-derived Growth Factor-induced Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Migration, Nox1 NADPH Oxidase Expression, and RhoGTPase Activation. J Biol Chem 287:29290-300 (2012).
Read more (PubMed: 22773830) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"