For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionBinds specifically to GTP-Rho. May function in a Rho pathway to limit stress fiber formation and/or increase the turnover of F-actin structures in the absence of high levels of RhoA activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly expressed in prostate, trachea, stomach, colon, thyroid and pancreas. Expressed at lower level in brain, spinal cord, kidney, placenta and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RHPN family.
Contains 1 BRO1 domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 REM (Hr1) repeat.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
- 76 kDa RhoB effector protein antibody
- D7Ertd784e antibody
- GTP Rho binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-Rhophilin 2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Rhophilin 2 antibody (ab79011)
ab79011, at 5µg/ml, staining Rhopilin 2 in kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-Rhophilin 2 antibody (ab79011)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"