For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay play an important role in lymphopoiesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphocytes, CD4 positive T-cells and bone marrow-derived cells. Also expressed in lung, colon, thymus and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Information by UniProt
- bA531F24 antibody
- DKFZp686J10120 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000035699 antibody
Anti-Rhotekin-2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-Rhotekin-2 antibody [2C2] (ab118069)
Anti-Rhotekin-2 antibody (ab118069) at 5 µg/ml + recombinant immunogen at 0.2 µg
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Rhotekin-2 antibody [2C2] (ab118069)
ab118069 at 3µg/ml staining Rhotekin-2 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human uterine cervix tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Sandwich ELISA - Anti-Rhotekin-2 antibody [2C2] (ab118069)
Detection limit for recombinant tagged Rhotekin-2 is 0.3 ng/ml as a capture antibody.
References for Anti-Rhotekin-2 antibody (ab118069)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"