For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 76 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHas no enzymatic activity. May serve as a target for Rho, and interact with some cytoskeletal component upon Rho binding or relay a Rho signal to other molecules.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RHPN family.
Contains 1 BRO1 domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 REM (Hr1) repeat.
- DomainThe PDZ domain mediates interaction with ROPN1.
Information by UniProt
- GTP Rho binding protein 1 antibody
- GTP-Rho-binding protein 1 antibody
- ODF5 antibody
Anti-RHPN1 antibody images
References for Anti-RHPN1 antibody (ab67668)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"