For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 40% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Filtered serum
Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesFiltered serum. Purity = 98% No contaminants detected. Single band by SDS-PAGE, IEP, and/or RID.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.
- FunctionEndonuclease that catalyzes the cleavage of RNA on the 3' side of pyrimidine nucleotides. Acts on single stranded and double stranded RNA.
- Tissue specificityPancreas and other tissues and body fluids (indicating it may have other physiological functions besides its role in digestion).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pancreatic ribonuclease family.
modificationsN-linked glycans are of complex type.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- HP-RNase antibody
- Pancreatic ribonuclease antibody
- Rib 1 antibody
References for Anti-Ribonuclease A antibody (ab31509)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"