Anti-Ribonuclease A antibody (ab94417)
- Product nameAnti-Ribonuclease A antibodySee all Ribonuclease A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ribonuclease A
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Cow, Chimpanzee, Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 108-157 (HITDCRLTNG SRYPNCAYRT SPKERHIIVA CEGSPYVPVH FDASVEDST) of Human Ribonuclease A (NP_002924).
- Positive control
- Human fetal kidney lysate IHC-P: Human lung FFPE tissue sections.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94417 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEndonuclease that catalyzes the cleavage of RNA on the 3' side of pyrimidine nucleotides. Acts on single stranded and double stranded RNA.
- Tissue specificityPancreas and other tissues and body fluids (indicating it may have other physiological functions besides its role in digestion).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pancreatic ribonuclease family.
modificationsN-linked glycans are of complex type.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- HP-RNase antibody
- Pancreatic ribonuclease antibody
- Rib 1 antibody
- RIB-1 antibody
- Rib1 antibody
- Ribonuclease 1 antibody
- Ribonuclease A antibody
- Ribonuclease a family 1 antibody
- Ribonuclease pancreatic antibody
- Ribonuclease RNase A family 1 antibody
- Ribonuclease RNase A family 1 pancreatic antibody
- RNAS1_HUMAN antibody
- RNase 1 antibody
- RNase A antibody
- RNase UpI-1 antibody
- Rnase1 antibody
- RNAseA antibody
Anti-Ribonuclease A antibody images
IHC image of Ribonuclease A staining in human lung formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica Bond system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab94417, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Anti-Ribonuclease A antibody (ab94417) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal kidney lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Gel concentration: 10-20%
References for Anti-Ribonuclease A antibody (ab94417)
ab94417 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.