For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, PBS, 10mg/ml BSA. (IgG and protease free) pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from monospecific antiserum by delipidation, fractionation and ion exchange chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/300 - 1/1300.
- FunctionEndonuclease that catalyzes the cleavage of RNA on the 3' side of pyrimidine nucleotides. Acts on single stranded and double stranded RNA.
- Tissue specificityPancreas and other tissues and body fluids (indicating it may have other physiological functions besides its role in digestion).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pancreatic ribonuclease family.
modificationsN-linked glycans are of complex type.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- HP-RNase antibody
- Pancreatic ribonuclease antibody
- Rib 1 antibody
References for Anti-Ribonuclease A antibody (Biotin) (ab20588)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"