For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberAT1H23
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionRibonuclease inhibitor which inhibits RNASE1, RNASE2 and ANG. May play role in redox homeostasis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 15 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
- DomainThe LRR domain forms a horseshoe-shaped structure that interacts tightly with target RNAses via a large protein interaction surface on its interior side.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
At least 30 of the 32 cysteine residues are in the reduced form.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- AW546468 antibody
- C80305 antibody
- MGC18200 antibody
Anti-Ribonuclease Inhibitor antibody [AT1H23] images
References for Anti-Ribonuclease Inhibitor antibody [AT1H23] (ab90689)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"