For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RIL antibody
See all RIL primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RIL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Cow
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human RIL.
(Peptide available as ab95864.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in A431 whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is found in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residue(s). Can be dephosphorylated by PTPN13.
Information by UniProt
- Enigma homolog antibody
- LIM domain protein antibody
- LIM domain protein RIL antibody
Anti-RIL antibody images
Western blot - RIL antibody (ab90157)
Anti-RIL antibody (ab90157) at 1 µg/ml + A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 2 minutes
References for Anti-RIL antibody (ab90157)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"