For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the synthesis of beta-citryl-glutamate and N-acetyl-aspartyl-glutamate. Beta-citryl-glutamate is synthesized more efficiently than N-acetyl-aspartyl-glutamate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the rimK family.
Contains 1 ATP-grasp domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Beta citrylglutamate synthase B antibody
- Beta-citryl-glutamate synthase B antibody
- FAM80B antibody
Anti-RIMKB antibody images
Western blot - RIMKB antibody (ab74284)
All lanes : Anti-RIMKB antibody (ab74284) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from
Lane 3 : extracts from HepG2 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 46 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-RIMKB antibody (ab74284)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"