For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the synthesis of beta-citryl-glutamate and N-acetyl-aspartyl-glutamate. Beta-citryl-glutamate is synthesized more efficiently than N-acetyl-aspartyl-glutamate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the rimK family.
Contains 1 ATP-grasp domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Beta citrylglutamate synthase B antibody
- Beta-citryl-glutamate synthase B antibody
- FAM80B antibody
Anti-RIMKB antibody images
References for Anti-RIMKB antibody (ab89006)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"