For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionRegulates synaptic membrane exocytosis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse.
Information by UniProt
- C20orf190 antibody
- dJ781B1.3 antibody
- Rab3-interacting molecule 4 antibody
Anti-RIMS4 antibody images
References for Anti-RIMS4 antibody (ab111257)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"