For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 108 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 108 kDa).
- RelevanceRIN3 belongs to the RIN family of Ras interaction-interference proteins, which are binding partners to the RAB5 small GTPases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Early endosome. Note: Activation of tyrosine phosphorylation signaling induces translocation to cytoplasmic vesicles.
- DKFZp762H1613 antibody
- FLJ11700 antibody
- FLJ22439 antibody
Anti-RIN3 antibody images
References for Anti-RIN3 antibody (ab64838)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"