For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. May modulate the levels of histone H3K4Me3 by activating KDM5D histone demethylase.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated during mitosis. Phosphorylated on Ser-30 by CDK7 in vitro.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MBLR antibody
- Mel18 and Bmi1 like RING finger protein antibody
- Mel18 and Bmi1-like RING finger antibody
Anti-RING6a antibody images
References for Anti-RING6a antibody (ab102059)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"