For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in regulation of membrane traffic between the Golgi and the endoplasmic reticulum. May play a role in cell cycle checkpoint control. Essential for telomere length control.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RINT1 family.
Contains 1 RINT1/TIP20 domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed throughout the cell cycle.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp667H2324 antibody
- FLJ11785 antibody
- HsRINT 1 antibody
Anti-RINT1 antibody images
Western blot - RINT1 antibody (ab67429)
All lanes : Anti-RINT1 antibody (ab67429) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RINT1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 91 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RINT1 antibody (ab67429)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"