For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71524 was purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 66 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. RIO-type Ser/Thr kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- AD034 antibody
- bA288G3.1 antibody
- RIO kinase 1 (yeast) antibody
Anti-RIOK1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
References for Anti-RIOK1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab71524)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"