For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RIP2 antibody
See all RIP2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to RIP2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 431-541 of Human RIP2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActivates pro-caspase-1 and pro-caspase-8. Potentiates CASP8-mediated apoptosis. Activates NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, placenta, lung, peripheral blood leukocytes, spleen, kidney, testis, prostate, pancreas and lymph node.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Ubiquitinated; undergoes 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination catalyzed by ITCH.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CARD 3 antibody
- CARD carrying kinase antibody
- CARD containing ICE associated kinase antibody
Anti-RIP2 antibody images
References for Anti-RIP2 antibody (ab57952)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"