For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionImplicated in the formation of a single axon by developing neurons. May inhibit the formation of additional axons by inhibition of PI3K in minor neuronal processes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RUN domain.
modificationsIsoform 1 is partially phosphorylated.
- Cellular localizationCell projection. Enriched in F-actin enriched filopodia and lamellipodia of growth cones of axons and minor processes of hippocampal neurons in culture.
Information by UniProt
- Protein RUFY3 antibody
- rap2 interacting protein x antibody
- Rap2 interacting protein x isoform 2 antibody
Anti-RIPX antibody images
Western blot - RIPX antibody (ab30986)
References for Anti-RIPX antibody (ab30986)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"