For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
- FunctionMay have a role in host defense.
- Tissue specificityStrong expression in lung, followed by heart, placenta, kidney, pancreas, liver, brain and skeletal muscle. Also expressed in monocytes and neutrophils.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pancreatic ribonuclease family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Ribonuclease K6 antibody
- RNAS6_HUMAN antibody
- RNase K6 antibody
- RNASE6 antibody
Anti-RNASE6 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"