For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay induce necrosis and apoptosis. May play a role in cell viability.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in several tissues and cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus. Endoplasmic reticulum. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1110063C11Rik antibody
- RING finger protein 122 antibody
- RN122_HUMAN antibody
- Rnf122 antibody
Anti-RNF122 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF122 antibody (ab113810)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"