For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay induce necrosis and apoptosis. May play a role in cell viability.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in several tissues and cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus. Endoplasmic reticulum. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1110063C11Rik antibody
- RING finger protein 122 antibody
- RN122_HUMAN antibody
- Rnf122 antibody
Anti-RNF122 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF122 antibody (ab57740)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"