For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is testis-specific. Isoform 2 is expressed in heart, brain, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Isoform 1 is not expressed in fetus or in azoospermic patients.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- 2610110L04Rik antibody
- AA792898 antibody
- AU022812 antibody
Anti-RNF141 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF141 antibody (ab54760)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"