For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits PPP1CA phosphatase activity. May be a E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase (Potential). May play a role in cardiac function.
- Tissue specificityHeart (at protein level). Heart and testis. In the heart, present in the apex, left atrium, right atrium, left ventricle and right ventricle, but not in the aorta.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SH3RF family.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 3 SH3 domains.
- DomainThe RING-type zinc finger domain mediates binding to an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme.
Information by UniProt
- Heart protein phosphatase 1-binding protein antibody
- HEPP1 antibody
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 39 antibody
Anti-RNF158 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF158 antibody (ab58037)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"