For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21115467
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceThe ring finger is a specialized type of zinc finger of 40 to 60 residues that binds two atoms of zinc and mediates protein-protein interactions. There are five known isoforms of RNF170.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi pass membrane protein
- Putative LAG1 interacting protein antibody
- Ring finger protein 170 antibody
Anti-RNF170 antibody images
Western blot - RNF170 antibody (ab80435)
Anti-RNF170 antibody (ab80435) at 1 µg/ml + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 44 kDa,65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"