For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgA
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- RelevanceRNF185 contains 1 RING-type zinc finger. The exact function of RNF185 remains unknown. There are 2 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase RNF185 antibody
- FLJ38628 antibody
- Ring finger protein 185 antibody
Anti-RNF185 antibody images
Western blot - RNF185 antibody (ab73118)
All lanes : Anti-RNF185 antibody (ab73118) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RNF185 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RNF185 antibody (ab73118)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"