For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32629? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32629 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Duan Y et al. Ubiquitin ligase RNF20/40 facilitates spindle assembly and promotes breast carcinogenesis through stabilizing motor protein Eg5. Nat Commun 7:12648 (2016).
- Tamayo AG et al. Histone monoubiquitination by Clock-Bmal1 complex marks Per1 and Per2 genes for circadian feedback. Nat Struct Mol Biol 22:759-66 (2015).
- Yao X et al. The Mediator subunit MED23 couples H2B mono-ubiquitination to transcriptional control and cell fate determination. EMBO J 34:2885-902 (2015).
- Long L et al. The U4/U6 recycling factor SART3 has histone chaperone activity and associates with USP15 to regulate H2B deubiquitination. J Biol Chem 289:8916-30 (2014).
- Klement K et al. Opposing ISWI- and CHD-class chromatin remodeling activities orchestrate heterochromatic DNA repair. J Cell Biol 207:717-33 (2014).
- Ishino Y et al. Bre1a, a histone H2B ubiquitin ligase, regulates the cell cycle and differentiation of neural precursor cells. J Neurosci 34:3067-78 (2014).
- Vethantham V et al. Dynamic loss of H2B ubiquitylation without corresponding changes in H3K4 trimethylation during myogenic differentiation. Mol Cell Biol 32:1044-55 (2012).
- Gao Z et al. Resveratrol induces cellular senescence with attenuated mono-ubiquitination of histone H2B in glioma cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 407:271-6 (2011).
- Lilley CE et al. A viral E3 ligase targets RNF8 and RNF168 to control histone ubiquitination and DNA damage responses. EMBO J 29:943-55 (2010).
- Koues OI et al. The 19S proteasome positively regulates histone methylation at cytokine inducible genes. Biochim Biophys Acta 1789:691-701 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"