For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32629? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32629 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Long L et al. The U4/U6 recycling factor SART3 has histone chaperone activity and associates with USP15 to regulate H2B deubiquitination. J Biol Chem 289:8916-30 (2014).
- Klement K et al. Opposing ISWI- and CHD-class chromatin remodeling activities orchestrate heterochromatic DNA repair. J Cell Biol 207:717-33 (2014).
- Vethantham V et al. Dynamic loss of H2B ubiquitylation without corresponding changes in H3K4 trimethylation during myogenic differentiation. Mol Cell Biol 32:1044-55 (2012).
- Gao Z et al. Resveratrol induces cellular senescence with attenuated mono-ubiquitination of histone H2B in glioma cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 407:271-6 (2011).
- Lilley CE et al. A viral E3 ligase targets RNF8 and RNF168 to control histone ubiquitination and DNA damage responses. EMBO J 29:943-55 (2010).
- Koues OI et al. The 19S proteasome positively regulates histone methylation at cytokine inducible genes. Biochim Biophys Acta 1789:691-701 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"