For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbably involved in vesicular trafficking via its association with the CART complex. The CART complex is necessary for efficient transferrin receptor recycling but not for EGFR degradation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, uterus and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 filamin repeat.
Contains 6 NHL repeats.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe interaction with MYO5B is dependent upon its NHL repeats, which form a beta-propeller (NHL) domain containing six blades.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Early endosome.
Information by UniProt
- BERP antibody
- Brain expressed ring finger antibody
- Brain-expressed RING finger protein antibody
Anti-RNF22 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF22 antibody (ab102584)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"