For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 mg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:12500
- FunctionMay facilitate apoptosis by inhibiting the poly-ubiquitination and subsequent proteasome-mediated degradation of the pro-apoptotic protein MOAP1.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous; highly expressed in brain, heart, kidney, liver, skeletal muscle, spleen and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Mitochondrion. Found predominantly in the cytosol. Partial shift from the cytosol to the mitochondria when co-localized with MOAP1.
Information by UniProt
- HGNC:10065 antibody
- MGC32984 antibody
- RING finger protein 23 antibody
Anti-RNF23 antibody images
Western blot - RNF23 antibody (ab49312)
References for Anti-RNF23 antibody (ab49312)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"