For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab85294? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85294 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Weber A et al. A Linear Diubiquitin-Based Probe for Efficient and Selective Detection of the Deubiquitinating Enzyme OTULIN. Cell Chem Biol 24:1299-1313.e7 (2017).
- Elton L et al. MALT1 cleaves the E3 ubiquitin ligase HOIL-1 in activated T cells, generating a dominant negative inhibitor of LUBAC-induced NF-?B signaling. FEBS J 283:403-12 (2016).
- Joo D et al. Regulation of Linear Ubiquitin Chain Assembly Complex by Caspase-Mediated Cleavage of RNF31. Mol Cell Biol 36:3010-3018 (2016).
- Yang Y et al. Essential role of the linear ubiquitin chain assembly complex in lymphoma revealed by rare germline polymorphisms. Cancer Discov 4:480-93 (2014).
- Blackwell K et al. Two coordinated mechanisms underlie tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced immediate and delayed I?B kinase activation. Mol Cell Biol 33:1901-15 (2013).
- Liu S et al. MAVS recruits multiple ubiquitin E3 ligases to activate antiviral signaling cascades. Elife 2:e00785 (2013).
- Sieber S et al. Sharpin contributes to TNFa dependent NF?B activation and anti-apoptotic signalling in hepatocytes. PLoS One 7:e29993 (2012).
- Smit JJ et al. The E3 ligase HOIP specifies linear ubiquitin chain assembly through its RING-IBR-RING domain and the unique LDD extension. EMBO J 31:3833-44 (2012).
- Verhelst K et al. A20 inhibits LUBAC-mediated NF-?B activation by binding linear polyubiquitin chains via its zinc finger 7. EMBO J 31:3845-55 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"