For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab85294? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85294 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yang Y et al. Essential role of the linear ubiquitin chain assembly complex in lymphoma revealed by rare germline polymorphisms. Cancer Discov 4:480-93 (2014).
- Blackwell K et al. Two coordinated mechanisms underlie tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced immediate and delayed I?B kinase activation. Mol Cell Biol 33:1901-15 (2013).
- Liu S et al. MAVS recruits multiple ubiquitin E3 ligases to activate antiviral signaling cascades. Elife 2:e00785 (2013).
- Sieber S et al. Sharpin contributes to TNFa dependent NF?B activation and anti-apoptotic signalling in hepatocytes. PLoS One 7:e29993 (2012).
- Smit JJ et al. The E3 ligase HOIP specifies linear ubiquitin chain assembly through its RING-IBR-RING domain and the unique LDD extension. EMBO J 31:3833-44 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"