For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab46322? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab46322 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Ginster S et al. Two Antagonistic MALT1 Auto-Cleavage Mechanisms Reveal a Role for TRAF6 to Unleash MALT1 Activation. PLoS One 12:e0169026 (2017).
- Zhu J et al. RING finger protein 31 promotes p53 degradation in breast cancer cells. Oncogene 35:1955-64 (2016).
- Damgaard RB et al. The Deubiquitinase OTULIN Is an Essential Negative Regulator of Inflammation and Autoimmunity. Cell 166:1215-1230.e20 (2016).
- Klein T et al. The paracaspase MALT1 cleaves HOIL1 reducing linear ubiquitination by LUBAC to dampen lymphocyte NF-?B signalling. Nat Commun 6:8777 (2015).
- De Franceschi N et al. Mutually Exclusive Roles of SHARPIN in Integrin Inactivation and NF-?B Signaling. PLoS One 10:e0143423 (2015).
- Zhu J et al. The atypical ubiquitin ligase RNF31 stabilizes estrogen receptor a and modulates estrogen-stimulated breast cancer cell proliferation. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2014).
- Rantala JK et al. SHARPIN is an endogenous inhibitor of ß1-integrin activation. Nat Cell Biol 13:1315-24 (2011).
- Inn KS et al. Linear Ubiquitin Assembly Complex Negatively Regulates RIG-I- and TRIM25-Mediated Type I Interferon Induction. Mol Cell 41:354-65 (2011).
- Ehrlund A et al. E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF31 cooperates with DAX-1 in transcriptional repression of steroidogenesis. Mol Cell Biol 29:2230-42 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"