For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay:1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in sperm formation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, less abundant in ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IQ domain.
Contains 2 RING-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 1700009J01Rik antibody
- 2700025B22Rik antibody
- 4930542N22Rik antibody
Anti-RNF32 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF32 antibody (ab59159)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"