For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48? kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay.
- FunctionMay play a role in apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Phosphorylation is necessary for nuclear localization.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase TRIM69 antibody
- HSD34 antibody
- RFP like domain containing protein trimless antibody
Anti-RNF36 antibody images
Western blot - RNF36 antibody (ab42543)
Anti-RNF36 antibody (ab42543) at 2 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg with 5% skimmed milk in PBS buffer
HRB conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 48? kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-RNF36 antibody (ab42543)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"