For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab71114 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Phosphorylation is necessary for nuclear localization.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase TRIM69 antibody
- HSD34 antibody
- RFP like domain containing protein trimless antibody
Anti-RNF36 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF36 antibody (ab71114)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"