For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RNF39 antibody
See all RNF39 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to RNF39
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognize 2 of the 3 reported isoforms (NP_079512 and NP_739575 but not NP_739576).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
CDPRAPLRIVPAES , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 407-420 of Human RNF39
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16,000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in prolonged long term-potentiation (LTP) maintenance.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- HZF antibody
- HZFW antibody
- HZFW1 antibody
Anti-RNF39 antibody images
References for Anti-RNF39 antibody (ab37898)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"